According to a source that will go unnamed, the FBI doesn’t think too highly of Utah. He referred to the state as the “Wild West” for corruption. Many individuals, he claims, have been duped into not ratting out their brethren who are members of the Mormon Church.
Apparently, some within the agency still resent the hatchet job the Deseret News and KSL.com (Both owned by the Mormon Church) laid on their good name back in 2011:
“The sources provided details of multiple violations of internal FBI policies, including lax oversight of highly classified documents stored inside the Salt Lake City office’s Secret Compartmented Information Facility; the failure to enforce rules that restrict access to areas where classified documents are kept; violations of policies that govern the issuance of FBI credentials; and concerns that high-level FBI officials may have covered up a formal complaint of security violations.
The FBI declined to officially comment on any of the allegations.” (Deseret News)
“The problem is a unified group of victims coming forward”, explained our source, “Before the FBI gets involved they need multiple statements from multiple victims.” The source implied that it was too easy for the forces of corruption to impune, discredit or intimidate a single victim.
“You bring the FBI multiple statements, from multiple victims, and they will turn this state upside down. They have been waiting a long time for this opportunity.”
And we are only too happy to oblige. If you have been victimized by the following individuals, we need your story. You must also be willing to testify, under oath, of any crimes committed against you by any Lawyer or Judge in Utah including the following:
- Judge Christine S Johnson
- Commissioner Thomas Patton
- Joseph Cannon
- Chris Cannon
- Mark Stubbs (Utah County Attorney)
- The Utah Bar Association
- Office of Recovery Services
- Kelly Peterson (Utah County Attorney)
- Any incidents of fraud, unlawful rulings, perjury, Suborning Perjury, Sexual coercion, sex for legal fees, or other illegal behavior naming any of the above or any other Attorney or Judge in the State of Utah.
- Any legal rulings made contrary to law by any Judge in Utah.
- Any other illegal behavior by attorneys or judges in Utah.
If you have been victimized, email us your story:
All documents will be kept confidential unless you ask them to be published. Otherwise, they will be forwarded to Federal Law Enforcement.